Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (1 total)

Now part of Monmouth University since 1956 and known as Woodrow Wilson Hall, this structure was originally known as “Shadow Lawn.” President Wilson stayed here during his campaign in the summer of 1916. The original structure was built on Joseph…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2