Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page

Advanced Search (Items only)

The Ho-Ho-Kus Hermitage

Dublin Core

Title

The Ho-Ho-Kus Hermitage

Description

This is an old photograph of the Ho-Ho-Kus Hermitage. The estate was originally owned by James Laroe and purchased by Elijah Rosengrant, later to be changed to Rosencrantz, in 1807 for $1,325. The Rosencrantz house was donated to the state in 1971 and is now a museum.

Creator

Lacey, R. Meritt

Source

Library of Congress

Date

1937

Contributor

Barto, Elizabeth

Rights

Rights holder not identified

Format

JPG

Type

Still Image

Identifier

HABS NJ,2-HOHO,1--2

Coverage

1930s
Ho-Ho-Kus (N.J.)

Geolocation