Post Office & Store
This photograph is of Franklin Tpke., a County Road, and the Mansion House. The Mansion House was a property rented by Charles Estephes. This was a popular hang out spot in the 1890's since it was located near the Ho-Ho-Kus Brooke and the center of town.
This postcard came from the scrapbook of Joseph Evans.
1880's - 1890's
This photograph of the Mansion House is related to the Ho-Ho-Kus Inn & Tavern. The Inn has had many names since it opened in 1790 and Mansion House was one of it's names.
Still Image Item Type Metadata