Ho-Ho-Kus Driving Club - Clubhouse
This is a photograph of the Ho-Ho-Kus Driving Club that shows the Clubhouse and Grand Stand in Ho-Ho-Kus. The track was built in 1870 by the Bergen County Agricultural Association and used for county fairs, horse racing, later automobile racing and other major events. The property was owned by Samuel Nagle and rented out.
This photograph was taken from the scrapbook of Joseph Evans.
View of Hohokus Driving Club, showing Club House and Grand Stand, Undercliff near Ridgewood, N.J.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Black and White Photograph