Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page

Advanced Search (Items only)

Mansion House

Dublin Core

Title

Mansion House

Description

The Zabriskie House was renamed the Mansion House in 1890 when it was run and operated by Charles Estephes and his wife. The inn was a popular location for socializing before and after events at the Ho-Ho-Kus Racetrack.

Creator

Unknown

Source

Taken from the Private Collection of Brian Cornish

Date

1890-1906

Contributor

Barto, Elizabeth

Rights

Courtesy of Brian Cornish

Format

JPG

Type

Still Image

Coverage

1890s
1900s
Ho-Ho-Kus

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Brown and white photograph

Geolocation